An IELTS test taker from Australia (thank you N!) shared this exam update. N didn’t remember the Listening and Reading, but did a good job with Writing and Speaking:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your landlord about the neighbours above your flat that are disturbing and say that you wish to make a complaint.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
There are people who like to spend time with their own age group and people that spend their time with different age groups. What approach is better in your opinion? Give relevant examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you receive gifts frequently?
– Do like to receive them? Why?
– What is the most precious gift you have received so far?
– Why do you like it so much?
Describe a shopping street that you would like to visit. Please say
– Where is it?
– Why would you like to go there?
– Whom would you take there with you?
– Do you use the Internet for shopping?
– What are the pros and cons of Internet shopping?
– Will you continue to shop online in the future?
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Australia (thank you, J and N!)…
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 (General Training) This update was shared by an IELTS test taker (thanks,…
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend A shared the topics from his recent…
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker M from Australia (thank you!) shared…
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker from Sydney, Australia (thank you P!)…