Our friends from India and Bangladesh reported having the same IELTS exam in May. Here is what they remembered:
Section 1. A conversation between a lady and the principal of a school in New Zealand. The lady recently moved from Hong Kong and wanted to enroll her daughter in this school.
Section 2. A lady was talking about a community of triathlon enthusiasts.
Section 3. A discussion between a professor and a student about her thesis regarding absence at workplace.
Section 4. A lady was speaking about the effect of children on adults’ fat intake.
Passage 1. About tennis holidays.
Passage 2. About work particulars.
Passage 3. About the challenges and effects of starting a new business.
Passage 4. An article about the history of Egyptian clothing.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
An international company has opened its new branch in your town. You are interested in working there. Write a letter to the human resources and say:
– What position are you interested in?
– Why are you interested in this position?
– Ask for additional information about the company.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you think about painting?
– Did you learn painting at school as a child?
– Do you think young children should learn painting at school?
– Would you buy a painting?
– What is your opinion about art collectors?
Talk about an interesting country that is not your own. Please say
– What country is it?
– How did you learn about this country?
– Why do you find this country interesting?
– Do you think it is good to have international cooperation?
– Do you think that neighboring countries should have a good cooperation?
– How can they achieve it?
– Is international cooperation more important than national interests?
- IELTS test in India and the UK – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers J and M (thank you!) shared this…
- IELTS test in New Zealand and Bangladesh – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from New Zealand and Bangladesh (thank you,…
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we…
- IELTS test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – July 2012 (General Training) This IELTS update was shared by M, who recently took…
- IELTS test in Pakistan and Qatar – February 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers F and P shared the questions from…